Monday 4 September 2017

Christmas Cutie

Nearly back to school time :-( My little one starts school this time - she's only just turned four and seems sooooo young! I'm sure she'll be fine - I'll feel better on Wednesday night when we've got day one done. The teacher has asked me to go in and help out with painting and in a moment of madness I said yes!

Today's card is using the free stamps you get with the Hunkydory magazine and the Christmas Cutie set. I tried to use some techniques I learnt from Kit and Clowder classes to help with the polar bear and reindeer although I confess to rushing the colouring as I needed to finish it!

Hope you're having a good week, hugs, Jayne xx

5 comments:

Annette said...

Oh my WORD, this is AMAZE-BALLS hun. Absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card, all the images are fab, you've created a lovely scene.

Hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and fab colouring

Tracy Welham said...

Adorable card. I'm sure your little girl will have a fab time. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. xx


หนังจีน