Thursday 1 September 2016

Anything Goes at Crafty Ribbons

Oooh, it's let loose with Anything Goes over at Crafty Ribbons! What could be easier? All you need is to submit a card/project featuring lace or ribbon and you're in with a chance of winning a prize :-)

My offering uses the super cute Garden Gnomes ribbon and the fab gnome stamps bought for me by the lovely Squirrel :-)

Sorry about the picture - I took if rather hurriedly with my phone before posting the sample off to Ali!!
Good grief, two posts in one day. I'm off for a lie down!! Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything your heart desires! And yours clearly desires gnomes! :-P hehehe!
Either that or you desired a break and used a card you already made because you had to. Nah....def the first one! ;-) lol
Such a fabbo design! That gnome is a super cutie!
Lucy xx

Annette said...

So cute Jayne. I love the gnome!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute gnomes!