Tuesday 27 September 2016

Another Grand Entrance :-)

This is the second card I made with the Crafter's Companion Grand Entrance die.
I really love this fancy die and think it will have to go on to my wish list :-) I've teamed it up with the LOTV Wedding Couple stamp. This is still my favourite LOTV stamp!
Sorry I haven't been visiting blogs lately :-( The girls have been unwell and then my Gran took a tumble in the night and it's just been chaos here!!
Hope that you're having a great week. Hugs, Jayne x

6 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, this really suit the wedding image. It's a beautiful card Jayne.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card JAyne, that gate die looks fabulous.
I hope your Gran is Ok and the girls are feeling better.
Lorraine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is such a lovely card. That gate is just fabulous. I was going to ask my resident die expert if she'd heard of/seen this one but I forgot. Just as well, she often mistakes your asking about a die as meaning, "please order it for me." I think this one is too elegant for the likes of me.

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the dies you used and adorable image x

crafthappyann said...

beautiful card as always Jayne the die is fab and wedding couple is one of my fav's to (but then again I love all my lotv stamps hehe). hope the girls and your gran are better soon.
Ann. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this adorable stamp, one of my faves too, the die looks great with it. Hope everyone is better soon x