Thursday 25 August 2016

Krafty Christmas

I've been a super bad blogger lately :-( This is partly due to the fact it's the school holidays and I've had no time and partly due to tendonitis which has had a dreadful impact on my ability to craft. It's so frustrating! I colour to de-stress and unwind but it's now so painful I can only manage a few minutes at a time.

Anyhoo. I needed to come up with a quick card for one of my September classes and after much faffing I settled on this.
The wreath is from Woodware and I just love it embossed with white. I've used an Inkylicious script stamp to emboss the background. I'm thinking of doing this as this years batch cards well this and the Altenew cards I made :-)
Hope all is well with you. So glad it's cooler today :-) Sending hugs, Jayne x

I'm entering this into:
Winter Wonderland - Use gold/silver of embossed backgrounds. I've heat embossed the background.
ABC Christmas Challenge Blog - Q is for Quick layout

9 comments:

Sarah said...

The white embossed detail looks amazing on kraft card and the pop of red and green really looks fab. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, the embossed wreath looks fabulous.
Hope your tendonitis eases up enough for you to craft some more!
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this card, I just might need that wreath stamp

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jayne. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Gill said...

Stunning card - many thanks for the inspiration. xxx

Cards By MI said...

What a great looking card. Smashing image and design work. Looks lovely. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the kraft and white Christmas card. It's so fresh!

Annette said...

A beautiful card and to be honest the front topper part would make a lovely card by itself too. I love the white on kraft too. Hope you're feeling better hun. Sorry I've been awol but I'm catching up with my commenting now. xx

Anonymous said...

I totally love this card I really love kraft and love your design with the white!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)