Friday 8 January 2016

A card at last!!!!

There came a point over the last few weeks when I never thought I'd be well enough to make another card! Finally, I feel a bit better but my mojo is lost. I made this card which is very similar to one I made for the Papercraft Essentials Cardmaker of the Year competition.

I've used Stampingbella 'Uptown Girl Brittany the Birthday Girl' - she's def one of my favourites! I also used some of the newish Sara Davies Collection dies from Crafter's Companion. Super yum.
I'm determined to post more this year; last year was dismal!
I also made a box:
I'm hoping to teach making these in a class in February.

I really hope that you had a fab Christmas and New Year. Sending hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Annette said...

She's lovely Jayne. And this is one of my favourites too. I was lucky enough to get her for Xmas which I'm sooooo happy about. I love how you've done her dress. It's gorgeous, and the embossing is so elegant.

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better. Love this simple, elegant card xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you Jayne and with such a gorgeous card. I love the image and beautiful flowers

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Love this image and the embossing is fabulous.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the beautifully coloured image and the box is so pretty.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Hmmm, doesn't look like your mojo is missing to me; this card and box are utterly stunning! I'm glad you are feeling better too :-)
The pops of pink against the white are gorgeous, the embossing is really pretty, and this is a real fave image of mine too. It's good to turn to fave stamps and new stash when you are feeling a bit-mojoless.
Happy New Year!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Love the embossed background!
Oh I don't look at that magazine, how did you do in the competition? :-)
Lucy x

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, really love that image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Both are quite lovely! That box really is something special though. Hope you mojo returns soon. I'm sure it will now that you are feeling better.