Thursday 9 July 2015

Lovely lilacs and a sale :-)

Oooh ladies! There is a 50% off sale over at LOTV on selected stamps, art pads and paper pads. Super yum. I may have filled my boots and I suggest you fill yours :-) Free p&p on orders over £10. Super hurray!!

Today's card features the beautiful new paper collection form NitWit Collection (Lilac Blossom Collection - super drool) and the LOTV lilac stamp. Match made in heaven.
The photo is pants but trust me these papers are just delicious.
Hope you're having a great week. Hugs, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Jayne. Love the coordinating flowers and the ribbons look fabulous xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such beautiful colours and layout, fab card

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Jayne, love those pretty papers!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous papers and flowers!
Oh hunny my body nearly gave up on me last week too! Was a real struggle!!
I nearly had heart attack when I saw the LOTV sale!! Haha!!
Lucy xx

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely beautiful, fantastic stamp and gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring of that image is beautiful and I love your pretty card design with those totally perfect papers...
Sue...xxx

Annette said...

Looooove your pretty lilacs Jayne. Sooooo soft and I love all the matching elements.
Hugs
Annette
xx