Sunday 19 April 2015

Primulas and Bluebells

Good morning!  We are off to the park this morning but it feels a bit chillier than I was expecting - might be crazy hat weather :-)

This morning I'm sharing another LOTV flower card. This one is Primulas and Bluebells teamed with Melissa Frances 'C'est La Vie' papers (which I've had forever but are sooooo pretty I can't usually bring myself to cut them!!!).

I've even hand stitched the papers - I may have to stop with that, I end up with way too many injuries ;-)

The lovely manager at my local Samuel Taylor's has asked me if I would like to teach some craft classes so I am currently freaking out and trying to get some samples together of what I might do. Hopefully, when my big girl goes back to school net week I might get five minutes peace to work something out. That's if my little climbing monkey ever goes to sleep in the afternoon. Ahh, life is top fun :-)

Hope that you're having a great weekend. I hope to get back to blog visiting this next week - apologies for my absence. Hugs, Jayne x

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Another beautiful flowery card hun, full of the joy of Spring. Love the delicate colours, so pretty. Best of luck with the classes, you are braver than me. Have fun in the park - you will need those crazy hats! Hugs xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Jayne, perfectly spring. Love the beautiful papers and the pretty finishing touches xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a really lovely card, the colouring is gorgeous and I love all the pretty details...
Sue...xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, big happy hugs love Pops x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful news about doing some classes Jayne, congratulations
Your card is very pretty.

Hugs Kelly

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning, love, love, love it.
Good luck with the Classes. Once I "tamed" the rebels, loved doing them, were great fun but they are very hard work.
Have a great day
Patricia x

Unknown said...

Ooh are you all back to normal tiday then Jayne! A fun but tiring few weeks I take it! Lol
Stunning card! I really love the pop of colour from the blue ribbon and the gorgeous flowers!
Lucy x

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous I love the backing and layout. Good luck with the classes, lots of work but lots of fun too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kat W said...

It was worth the pain of cutting into these DPs as they work so beautifully with the image and the vintage feel to your card is so lovely :-)
All the pretty details work perfectly too especially the fab stitching - I love it!

It sounds like your busy life could be about to get even busier - eeek! But very exciting and how lovely to be asked to do craft classes :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

It's a lovely card Jayne, I love those colours and fab news about your crafting job. I've never been to a Samuel Taylors. It sounds like I need to rectify that sometime!
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.stunning floral image and i love your soft pastel colours and pretty design ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my! So lovely! The hand stitching and the lace go together so well and you did those papers proud with this card.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, such gorgeous papers and embellishments! Good luck with preparing your classes, what a fantastic opportunity! I'm sure you'll be brilliant :)
Rebecca.
x