Saturday 21 February 2015

Inspired by Coops :-)

This is another sample for Samuel Taylor's Craft Shop. The fabulously brilliant Coops has blogged lots of utterly fabulous cards using the Woodware age and word stamps and those cards were great inspiration for my craft shop makes :-)
Now the papers were soooo beautiful that I used every scrap and now I don't know if they were Pion Designs or Maja Designs :-( Aghhhh. I must check the next time I'm in the shop - I may even treat myself to some more! . . . I've just been and they are by Maja Designs. I did not buy anymore as I took my daughter in and she 'needed' the Woodware Lion stamp!!! She's made a great card with it though!
Huge thanks to everyone who left a comment on my daughter's cards, she was so super thrilled. I am very grateful to you all for your kindness.

Our trip to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park was fantastic but I've certainly paid for it - I've been in pain ever since. It was worth it though; the girls both had a fabulous day.

Hope you're having a great weekend, hugs Jayne xx

13 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jayne. I love these large numbers and you papers are gorgeous. Love it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Love your super card Jayne. Whatever the make of those papers they are magnificent!! I've borrowed one or two of Coop's ideas here and there too!! xx

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous! These papers really are pretty!! Love the paper pieced numbers and the glitter border!
Lucy x

Annette said...

Ooooooo it's lovely Jayne, I love those papers and your paper piecing is lovely. That little bow is adorable too. Beautiful colours. Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Squirrel x said...

This is brilliant hun, love how you used the numbers, and such pretty papers too. Try and have a restful day. Hugs xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i love this stamp so much and your pretty blue and green papers and colours are beautiful :D
aw thanks for the mention too, am blushing now.


xx coops xx

Diane said...

What a super cute design Jayne.

Hugs diane

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. Love the woodware stamp and pretty papers.
Indigo's cards on your last post were gorgeous too....you have competition!!
Lorraine x

Kara Lynne said...

Those papers really are too pretty not to use every last little scrap! I love the design of those large numbers, wonderful card, Jayne!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh that's so great that you make samples for Samuel Taylor's - I love their shops! Your card is absolutely stunning, such a gorgeous design with these beautiful papers.
Rebecca.
x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, :0)) Pops x

Jennifer said...

Such a lovely card, Jayne. The design is fab, those papers are scrumptious, and your paper piecing looks wonderful.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Jennifer said...

I meant to also say, Jayne, that I am sorry to hear that you are 'paying the price' for your outing to the Wildlife Park.

Hugs
Jennifer. x