Saturday 24 January 2015

Am I just too old to sulk?

Really, I must get a grip. I really NEED those yummy Spectrum Aqua markers. Okay, not really. But, I do really WANT them ;-) If I buy them I will not be able to afford the rest of the holiday payment - I suggested to Annette that actually I was probably saving the family from a really wet week on Anglesey but I'm not sure she bought that as a good enough reason to splash the cash!!! So I may have been a bit sulky this week. Just a bit though :-)

Today, I have an engagement card using an LOTV stamp that I've had for AGES and not inked. I'm a shocker. If I had those pens I'm sure I'd make more cards! hehehehe.
 The papers are from the Romance and Roses Collection over at NitWits. I think this one might be my all time favourite. Are you allowed lots of favourites? The flowers are from WOC and the butterflies were made using a Joanna Sheen die set.
I really have warmed to this stamp. I must use it again soon.

I've started my diet again. This time I'm just cutting down rather than going on a crazy starvation/torment yourself diet. I've been quite good - helped by wearing jeans that are too tight which just puts you off raiding the fridge! Genius.

Thank you for stopping by. Biggest of hugs, Jayne x 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous stamp and you have showcased it beautifully. The papers are scrummy and love the design.
It is so awful when we really really want something but we have to say no for a while. Hope you get your pens soon.
Enjoy the rest of our weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Gorgeous stamp and papers! I still have lots of stamps that haven't seen ink yet and doesn't stop me buying more lol!
Lucy x

Elise said...

HI Jayne! OooH what a STUNNING engagement card .. sure to make the happy couple so thrilled to receive this! And omg .. I totally know about wanting something .. but then we convince ourselves that we don't need it. :( Boooooooooooooooo for our self-reasonings! hahahha!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend dear!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, fab image and papers. I'm sure you definitely need the markers but...a holiday?? ...go for the holiday!! We're getting a week in Abersoch!
By the way the yellow promarkers were, ivory, buttercup and mustard.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

So I'm the reason you're in a sulk!!!! LOL I think your family may be sulking if they don't get their holibobs!!! But then, if you keep producing gorgeous pink creations then I'm likely to give in!!! Gorgeous Jayne. Love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Kat W said...

Much as I know you would enjoy the new pens I bet you will enjoy the holibobs more, yes, even if it rains!
Maybe you could treat yourself if you reach a target weight? Good incentive and good luck with the 'dieting' although it sounds more like 'sensible eating' to me than dieting which is always easier to stick to. I have found an app called My Fitness Pal on my phone really helpful to keep track of where all the calories come from and it's quite surprising sometimes!

Anyway, that's enough about that and on to the reason I popped by... your gorgeous card! That colour combo and all the lacy details are really pretty and elegant :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne!
I had literally just seen I'd been picked in the re draw when you messaged! Thanks so much for thinking of me and making sure I didn't miss out! So kind of you! Hope you're having a nice week! :-) xx