Thursday 12 December 2013

Let it Snow over at Crafty Little Fairies

This week over at Crafty Little Fairies we want to see some snow on your cards for the 'Let it Snow' challenge.

I'm not thrilled with my offering and was going to do another card but have had a ridiculous week! I had hideous pain in my side on Tuesday and finally got dragged off to the doctors late afternoon. The doctor called an ambulance and I ended up in A and E for hours!!! Still, I got to play eye spy with Squirrel (over our mobile phones) so all was not lost!!! I know how to find the fun :D


I've used James the Bear with the 'Festive Trimmings' collection from NitWit Collections. A bit of pearl trim and that yummy Joy Crafts snowflake die and that's about it!

I hope you get the chance to join us this week. I'll be back when I'm feeling a bit more chipper! Hugs, Jayne  xxx

5 comments:

Kat W said...

Your card looks fab to me! I love the colour combo and pretty DP and anything with James bear on gets a big thumbs up from me - so cute!
Hugs, Kat x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love your sweet card, can't go wrong with James x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. James the bear look fab and I love all the pretty details
Hope you are OK
Lorraine x

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! I love the image and embellies, great job! Hugs, Hanneke

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i love your colours and james is adorable :D

xx coops xx