Thursday 5 September 2013

First challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies!

So, we've said goodbye to Lili's Little Fairies and started a whole new exciting chapter with the Crafty Little Fairies. At the moment we're at the same blog address so that you can still find us! Check out the new blog design - Squirrel's done a fabulous job getting it all sorted and it looks awesome - well done hun!
Crafty Little Fairies
So for the first challenge we have Cute and Cuddly Critters. We want to see cards with all your fave animals - stamped images or digis please! I went with these penguins mainly because I was short on time and could colour it in super quick time. Sorry!!!

Just to say, if this post stops mid sentence it is because my new mini-beast is wriggling in her pram and may want attention! My brain is like soup this morning but I'm going to try to give you the card recipe!!
Martha Stewart Holidays PATP
Penny Black Madison paper
Spellbinders Build a Snowflake dies
Dee's Distinctively Snow Covered Stacker Tree
La La Land Heart Banner Die
LOTV image and sentiment
I really hope that you get the opportunity to join us for our first challenge! Super big hugs, Jayne xxx

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Super cute and gorgeous hunny. Love the penguins, love love love that heart banner. I want. I need. Give! Hugs xx

Doreen said...

Such a lovely card,love the image.xxx

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the image and colors you used and I joined in on this fun challenge! Hugs, Hanneke

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne, and love all the die cuts! hope the mini-beast is behaving - how can you call her that, she's gorgeous!
Kim x

coops said...

wow so stunning jayne.i love the sweet penguins and your diecuts look fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Alyx said...

Fab, fab, fab! Absolutely love this Jayne...it's so pretty and cute. Only one little thing is wrong with it.
xx