Tuesday 26 March 2013

Up,up and away!

This is the card I've managed to make this week. It's been a bit crazy. So, I got the Chronology papers back out as I thought the balloon paper was perfect with this image :)

This is an LOTV stamp that actually belongs to my daughter but I've 'borrowed' it! The fabulous balloons are a new release from Dreamees and are a steal at £3-00! Dreamees Hayley also has a youtube video showing you how to make flowers from the balloons! It's genius and I've used the idea on my second 'Little Bit Crafty' challenge blog card which I'll post on April 15th.

I'll be back tomorrow with a CAS Easter card. It's only CAS because I'm sending it in the post and I'm being tight!!!! Big hugs, Jayne xx


9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the beautifully coloured image and the papers are fab. Such a cute teddy.
Hugs Sharon. x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwww gorgeous Jayne love the image and the colours so sweet
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

Awesome hunny! Will await tomorrow .... Hugs Sxx

Nat said...

Gorgeous Jayne, love this cute bear and the balloons look fab.
Natx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. the image is so cute and I love the papers and balloons.
Lorraine x

Carol Bignall said...

Great card Jayne so nice to see the use of Dreamees hot air balloons too .

Carol x

Crafty Lark said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love your colours and the design is super. xx Flora

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and i'm so loving those balloons too, i'll have to check out how to make flowers using them, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning jayne.really sweet bear and i love your fab papers and hot air balloons :D

xx coops xx