Thursday 28 February 2013

Peaches and Cream over at Lili's Little Fairies.

A super quick post before I head off to school to do some one-to-one reading with reluctant five year olds. I know how to find the fun!

So, it's peaches and cream over at Lili's Little Fairies. We did this theme last year at my suggestion and it was a complete nightmare! Very few of us could get hold of peachy papers and it turned into a drama!!! Anyhoo, I'm sure you will have more luck with the whole peach thing!

Okay, so this is more peach and green, but I did my best! The image is an oldie called Pom Pom from LOTV - she's still one of my faves. The papers are 'Princess Fairytale' from Dovecraft. I've used the Tim Holtz butterfly border die but now realise that I can't fit the card in a standard 6" square box. Duh!
I hope that you get the chance to join in this week. If you do please use an LOTV image; we had to discount sooooooooooo many lovely entries last week because they didn't feature an LOTV image :(

Big hugs, wish me luck with the reading! Jayne xx

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love that sweet pom pom fairy and the colours and details are beautiful
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love pom pom fairy and all the embellies look so pretty.
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Yummy! I love peaches, spesh with Evaporated Milk (see, sophisticated me). Love that fairy, she is such a doll, and your card is fab-u-lous! Hugs, Sxx

Kim said...

love the peaches colours - and pompom is so cute in any colour! hope the reading went well! I remember going in to do a scrapbooking project with my son's class when they were 7/8 years old - one day a week for a term! I think I had more fun than them really lol! Make the most of it - I think my son would curl up and die if I went into school now to do any projects with them lol! (At 14 you don't want to be associated with your parents most of the time!)
Kimx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.really pretty fairy and i love your lush colours and beautiful design ;D

xx coops xx

Alyx said...

So pretty...absolutely love it.
xx

Kim said...

I'm always so impressed with the gorgeous creations you produce Jayne! I've awarded you a Liebster Blog Award (visit my blog to see what that's about!). Kim x
tillyscrafts.blogspot.co.uk

downrightcrafty said...

oh delicious peaches and cream such a delicate feel to this creation just gorgeous and you don't need encouragement from me :)
Hugs Kate xx