Monday 12 November 2012

White Christmas!

Hmm, me no likey this one, but I'm still knee deep in lick 'n' stick birthday cards and it looks like I'm going to be making 'em for a while longer, so I've nothing else to post.



I will attempt to make something else tomorrow so I've got a worthwhile card to post. I really, really need to get cracking with some Christmas cards. I need to think of a quick design I can do in bulk. The good news is that I've sold enough of my craft stash on ebay to buy my gorgeous girl a DSi. Yippee.

Super hugs, Jayne xx

11 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow this is so pretty shug, you have just got the knack girl, its fabby big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image is adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Aaaawww it is a cute image and I like your die cuts and layering. xx Flora

Kim said...

it's a gorgeous card - what don't you like?? glad the sales went well!
Kim x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Such a cute image and the embellishments are stunning. I am the same as you and have only made one Christmas card for a challenge coming up. I think time is running out for us!!!
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Well, I think it's gorgeous too Jayne. The image is adorable and I love your pretty detailing.
I'm pleased you have raised the money you needed.:0)
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jayne. Love the image and all your embellies.
Lorraine x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so gorgeous Jayne! :) Beautiful card hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful, sweet card.
Hugs
Chris x

Squirrel x said...

LOVE IT! What's not to like? Cute bears, fab layout, pretty dies - darned near perfect if you ask me. If you want it to be completely perfect it needs to be sitting on my mantelpiece by 24 December :o) Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love the sweet bears and your details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx