Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas Shaker!


I made this in the summer for a magazine competition and have recently received a big pile of Katy Sue Designs goodies as my prize :) The image is from a Katy Sue Designs CD - I am beyond hopeless as I can't remember which one. Duh! I'm going to start making lists when I make a card!!

I used:
Katy Sue Designs CD ROM
Joanna Sheen - Jane Shasky 'Heart of the Garden' backing paper
Magnolia DooHickey Picket fence die
Dreamees die cut sign post - how fab is that!!
Martha Stewart Snowflake PATP 
Spellbinders Create a Flake 3
White Flower Soft
Creative Expressions Organza Flower

We've been bowling this afternoon. My five year old daughter is a demon bowler :) We had such a fab time but now I'm shattered! Hope you've had a good weekend. I've got more stamps and Cds on ebay to fund Christmas!! Big hugs, Jayne xx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous I love the shape and design and I love the little fence. Caroline xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so gorgeous and congratulations on your win.

Hugs Kelly

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne, love the design
Kim x

Home sweet home said...

This is beautiful and congratulation on your win:)

Merethe

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, love the design & beautiful image.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jayne. I love the design and gorgeous colours.
Well done for winning!!
Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, this is so brilliant - can I shake it please? Pleeease? Simply gorgeous hun, reminds me of a snowglobe. Did I mention that I think it's brilliant? Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love your winter scene and stunning cold colours and details ;d

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. I love the image and your fab layout. Have you really stuck all the little snowflakes from your border punch round the image....that must have taken ages!!
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Super clever design and very lovely too! Congrats on your win :o) Hugs, Lisa x