Sunday 25 November 2012

Anything Goes (except Christmas!) at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!


There were some super stunning entries for the last challenge; thank you all for entering. For this challenge it's pretty much anything you want to make - except Christmas cards! I was sent some super cute Suzy's Zoo decoupage from Sheenie towers. As you know decoupage is not my strong point and I have a habit of snipping something vital to the picture - here I abandoned cutting the single dandelion as it way too tricky for me!! Anyhoo, the images in this decoupage pack are huge and are great if you like making big cards.

The papers are from a Dovecraft pack and seemed to suit the image really well - they're mainly purple so what's not to love. I tried not to go mad with embellies on this one - see, just one flower. Squirrel will be so proud!The bunting was made using the Whimsy Stamps Banner Pennant die and the paper flowers are from a Magnolia DooHickey. The beautiful doily is the Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily die bought from the Wobbly Shelves at Sheenie Towers.

The challenge lasts for two weeks; I hope that you get a chance to join in ! It's been an odd few days. Since the school disco Indigo has become obsessed with Gangnam style which I have now heard a hundred times. She's also taken to dancing around in her undies and tap shoes to Lady Gaga!!!! I have no idea where she gets it from! Hmmm. Super hugs, Jayne xx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is so cute and the layout and design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the cute decoupage and the detailing you have added is fabulous
I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful card Jayne and Witzy is so much my favourite and I love the stamps but have not tried the decoupage. Love the colours and embellisnments you have used here. xx Flora

downrightcrafty said...

so sweet and love the wonderful bunting just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh I am always proud of you hun, one flower or a million! Good job on tackling the decoupage, the result is amazing and kinda cute. Love all your pretty details, always lots to look at, and I am lusting after the bunting! Great job m'friend. Hugs Sxx

Alyx said...

Fab card Jayne! That little snail is just too cute and deserves his own 'show' I think, lol.
xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jayne, fab bunting.
Hugs Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

HA ha ha ...Little girls usually copy their mums!! do you often dance around the house in your undies??? lol. Now I can't tell you what my Emma gets up to......!!!

Gorgeous card Jayne. Decoupage was my first love before I discovered stamping, and I love what you've done with this. Super cute image and gorgeous embellies too.
Have a good week.
Hugs Lorraine x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jayne.the image is too cute and i love your fab design :D

xx coops xx

Ruth said...

This is so cute - just found your blog and love it! Ruth :)

Patricia said...

Well there is no Christmas there and I "love" it

Patricia x