Monday 6 August 2012

I need another holiday!

Got back from a week in Devon yesterday and boy do I need a break to get over it!!!!! What an exhausting week! If you ever go to Devon, I can heartily recommend Crealy Adventure Park as the place to go. Water slides, log flume, carousel and my personal favourites  - the Aqua Blasters! I am a menace in boats that squirt water!!!!!!!

Here's a very quick LOTV card I made before I went away. I meant to leave some timed posts but my daughter was very poorly so packing for the holiday was all I got time for!


The papers are from a very neglected Country Companions pack I bought a couple of years ago! I've coloured with copics; C0, C1, C3, C5, C7 and R 32, R35, R37, R39. The flowers are from WOC.

Sorry for the super quick post - I am snowed under with washing!!!!! Hope you've had a great week, super hugs, Jayne xxxx

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Glad you had a good week Jayne.. My boys would love to go to that water park..

your card is beautiful, great colouring and embellishing.

Hope yoou manage to get a rest soon, and hope it doesnt take you too long to catch up on washing etc..

Hugs Kelly

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I love the LOTV image and the colours are stunning.
Becky xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love the image and the colours are beautiful.

Good luck with the washing!!

Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Love the image and colours.
Sounds like you had a good holiday, enjoy the washing!! ;-)
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Hiya Jayne pleased you enjoyed your hollies me lovely, this card is gorgeous and it sone of my alltime favourite lotv too, its beautiful, have a brilliant evening big huggies June xx