Monday 2 July 2012

Dreamees butterflies!

Apologies for the picture - my camera is just not playing nice at the moment! This card is made using the Go Kreate Frilly Frames XXL 2 dies for the card base. The beautiful butterflies are from dreamees.org.uk and - can you believe this - the stamps are £2-00 and £2-50! They are both lovely but I especially like the dotty butterfly used for the background - they're a bargain!


I used the Ranger Big and Juicy Hydrangea pad again; mainly because I like purple!!!! The sentiment is LOTV and the large felt butterfly is Papermania, Henbury Lane Collection.

My day in hospital was nowhere near as hideous as I had imagined. I think some things are best approached with a huge dollop of humour, sometimes it's the only way to get through it!! When we came home there was a heavy downpour which was followed by the biggest, most beautiful rainbow I'd ever seen. Bless Edna,  every time I see a rainbow I think of the saying 'count your rainbows not your thunderstorms'. So, whenever I see a rainbow I feel a ridiculous sense of hope and remember all my blessings!

That's it from me today - I probably shouldn't have done a power walk this morning!!!! Occasionally, common sense evades me! Thank you for your support with the whole hospital thing - much appreciated! Hugs, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card and love those butterflies and the purples!
Glad Saturday wasn't as bad as expected, hope you're OK.
Hugs Lorraine x

Kim said...

glad to hear that all went ok in hospital! not something any of us get excited about lol! And it's true - count your rainbows! BTW the card is really lovely! I keep hankering after these shaped cards from GoKreate, think I might have to spend some pennies...
Kim x

Sue said...

Stunning card Jayne, I love the delicate butterflies and the colours are gorgeous.
I'm glad that your day in hospital went o.k. for you.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne, Lovely card as usual, we received your samples for us this week and I must say they are even better in real life you have done us proud at Dreamees, so a big thankyou for those.
Pleased you are doing ok.

Carol xx