Thursday 14 June 2012

In the Garden over at Lili's Little Fairies!

Okay, so this week we're thinking florals/gardens/outsidey scenes! Hope that clears it up! What can I say, I started making this card by putting the backing paper on upside down and it kinda went from there! Somedays you gotta go with the flow. hehehe.



The upside down paper is from papermania and the floral paper is from a Cute Companion CD. The fence is the Magnolia DooHickey and the Arboscello tree die is from Memory Box.

There were some stunning entries last week - again. Another great one from Kara Lynne, but then I'm a sucker for a pirate card! I really hope that you get a chance to join in this week. Have a wander through blogland and visit my DT sister's blogs - how do their cards get better every week?

Thank you for stopping by, it really makes my day. A big hello and thank you to my new followers - I really appreciate your support. I'm in the midst of a rubbish health situation which is why my posts have become ever more sparse. Hopefully things will settle in a few weeks, until then apologies if I go (unusually) quiet for a while! I promise I'm not bunking off to watch the football!!!!!

Super hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Another stunning Fairy card from my favourite Fairy - I love that image, and all your detail is amazing. I am lusting after the Memory Box die now. Sending you the warmest of hugs, Sxx

Sue said...

stunning card, the image is delightful and I love the colours

Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne! And thanks to you (not!) I've had to buy that memory box tree die - it definitely moved from the 'wish list' to the 'had to have'! Sending get well hugs - hope things improve soon and you're back posting cards pdq - they're an inspiration!
Kim x

Kara Lynne said...

Jayne, sorry to hear of your health issues, hope you're feeling better quickly! LOVE this garden scene using the die cuts and those little red roses in the fence are too cute! The colors and your coloring are perfect. Thanks for mentioning me on your post (blushing right now), it was very thoughtful!

Pia S said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the die cut elements that you have put so nicely together, and the image and choice of colors add to the sweetness of this beautiful card!

Lorraine said...

Hi Jayne. Love your card, colours layout . . .all of it as usual!! Just gorgeous!
I'm so sorry you're not so well. You look after yourself and I hope things get better very soon for you.
Sending you a big hug.
Lorraine xx

Elise said...

Hi Jayne! You crack me up! If you hadn't said anything about the papers .. I wouldn't be able to tell. heck .. even since you said something about the papers being upside down .. it still looks perfect to me! :)

Gorgeous card Sweetie! I am loving all those different shaped die cuts among your bold colors! Absolutely STUNNING!

PS .. hope you will feel better soon. :)

Big Hugs and Well Wishes,
Elise

Tracy said...

Hi Jayne
I love your creation, your choice of image is so cute. Gorgeous papers too, I would never had known about the paper though.
Loved working with you on the team
Happy crafting
Tracy x
(Fairy GDT)

June Nelson said...

Its beautiful me darling little freind, a lovely garden scene, I didnt get on emade this week eeek!!! hopefully back to normal this thursdayy, have a great weeekend sending you mahossive huggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx