Thursday 3 November 2011

If this works it will be a minor miracle!


I wish, really wish, I was more technically capable. I am a disaster with all things electronic and computery and so I will be amazed if this post actually ends up on my blog. Still, I will continue in good faith!

This image is my all time favourite Lili of the Valley stamp. It could be me many moons ago and it could also be my daughter now! The papers are , I think, Papermania. I am on a mission to start using my gigantic paper stash and this card was made as part of this mission. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more packs of beautiful papers until I had used a sigificant amount of my stash. I'm really rubbish at keeping promises!!!

I went a bit mad with the embellies on this one. I'm loving hatpins at the moments and a girl has to have flowers on a card, right?

So now I'm going to cross my fingers really tight and try to post this. I'm not holding my breath . . . .

No comments: